Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FOX Sports Columist Jason Whitlock Blasts SI's Roberts

Disclaimer: Heartbeat of the Bronx does not necessarily share the beliefs of Jason Whitlock, and should not be held accountable for the contents of his article. I do, however, also question the legitimacy of certain areas of her book.

Jason Whitlock, a columnist for the Kansas City Star and FOXsports.com, has openly attacked the credibility of SI's Selena Roberts.

In the wake of the release of her new book A-Rod, Whitlock has come forward in warning readers to be skeptical of her apparent "sources."

I do not know Mr. Whitlock's credibility any more so than Roberts', but wanted to share the article with my readers due to its controversial nature.

I also found it relevant considering my recent article which compared A-Rod and Roberts.

I hope you enjoy the read, and I would love to hear your comments on his piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Member of Boxxet Network, inc ThrillOf (Sports)