Monday, March 30, 2009

First Personal Look at the NEW Yankee Stadium: April 2nd

After purchasing tickets to the Yankees April 22 game against the Oakland Athletics, I was excited to guarantee an April visit to the new stadium.

Today, I was given the opportunity to enter through the stadium's gold-labeled gates three weeks earlier.

Prior to their scheduled exhibition games with the Chicago Cubs on April 3 and 4, the Yankees will hold a private workout on April 2.

A season ticket holder graciously gave me two tickets to the workout, ensuring that I witness the first ever team workout across the street from "The House that Ruth Built."

If I am able to get my hands on a quality digital camera sometime this week, I hope to bring back some great shots to share with all of you.

Stay tuned, as I will at the very least be writing about my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Member of Boxxet Network, inc ThrillOf (Sports)