Monday, April 13, 2009

Appearance on Local Bronx Television Program

I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to Producer Melissa Johnson, host Bobby C., and the entire BronxNet/OPEN team.

They were gracious enough to have me be a part of their morning program in order to discuss the New York Yankees and Heartbeat of the Bronx.

It was an opportunity that was exciting and enjoyable, and something that I appreciate being a part of.

Bobby C. and I discussed the team's newly acquired talent, the opening of "The House that Steinbrenner Built," the reaction following C.C. Sabathia's slow start, and the background of my site's creation.

Having recently appeared with Pat Mauro on Sports Byline USA radio, I am happy to have experienced first hand how the media world operates.

I look forward to future opportunities to publicly discuss the Yankees and my blog, and would like to thank my readers for helping to get the word out about my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Member of Boxxet Network, inc ThrillOf (Sports)