Friday, April 10, 2009

Catch You All Again on Monday

Hey Readers,

I hope you are planning to have an amazing holiday weekend over the next few days. Wanted to let you know that I will not be writing again until Monday afternoon.

Unfortunately, one of my very close friends has lost her father, and I will be traveling early tomorrow morning to attend the memorial services.

On a positive note, it is possible that I will be appearing on BronxNet TV on Monday to discuss Heartbeat of the Bronx with their host.

BronxNet is a local television network that stumbled upon my blog, and was very interested in having me come on to their program.

If i choose to accept the opportunity, I will let you all know how it went on Monday.

Take care, and try not to overdose on hard-boiled eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Member of Boxxet Network, inc ThrillOf (Sports)