Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, It's Off to the Bronx I Go

The keys are in hand, the tickets are in my pocket, and it is time to head to the new Yankee Stadium.

Wielding a digital camera in attempts to capture some intriguing photos for you, I hope to witness Mark Teixeira's first home run smash into the facade in right field.

I am currently wearing my Yankees away jersey, because it simply will not feel like "home" anyway.

In not bringing my glove with me today, I run the risk of not catching Nick Swisher's chewing tobacco as he hurls it into the stands.

The baseball gods have blessed me today by clearing the skies from yesterday's rain and making the sun shine through.

This experience should be a blast. Talk to you all later.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. I hope Swisher's chaw doesn't land in your lap. LOL. You're doing a great job with the blog, btw. It's really fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I managed to avoid a flying tobacco glob, but luckily I was able to catch a baseball.

    Robinson Cano threw me a ball in the stands, and my 20 years of baseball finally paid off.

    Thank you so much for the compliments Jane, it truly means a lot from a distinguished writer like yourself.

    I hope you keep reading and being entertained.

    ReplyDelete

 
Member of Boxxet Network, inc ThrillOf (Sports)