Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stadium Pictures Will Be Posted Tomorrow

Unfortunately, the added stress put on my digital camera today has caused its battery to die.

I am charging it right now, but will be unable to load any photos from the first Yankees workout until nearly midnight.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's uploads, as well as a sneak peak into the team's preparation for opening day.

As a small preview...I did witness the first fight in the new stadium.

It was incredibly entertaining, and surfaced over a debate involving a ball thrown into the stands.

The situation escalated VERY quickly, and I was too shocked to capture the madness on film.

I will catch you all in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. No photo of the fight? Well, I look forward to your pix anyway.

    ReplyDelete

 
Member of Boxxet Network, inc ThrillOf (Sports)